Hi all!! We are still alive even though the last post was a year ago. How time flies when you're having fun!:) I think that I will try posting as if I am writing a letter. Sometimes it will be to everyone and sometimes to a specific person. I have great hopes that I will be able to somewhat write consistantly. Anyway we are doing great! The weather has been stormy the past couple of days! But I cleaned the gutter and spouts on the house so the water is draining where it needs to. No more iceskating for us this winter in our driveway!! Steve is busy as usual he just got done with their big XANGO convention. He say's the people that attend it are so enthusiastic about XANGO stuff. Madison is acting in a play at a theater here in Orem. She was so excited to be chosen. She is such a great actress and it is great to see her get to do what she loves. She also got braces last week. Oh my she does not like them at all. I keep telling her that it will be worth it and she will be glad that she had it done as a child. Logan is busy with school and will be helping the fifth grade put on some shakespearian plays in a couple of weeks. Corbin is in the third grade and having a great time. Ashtyn ever the princess is doing great in kindergarten and loves learning. Bailey is the happy girl and I love having her at home with me (most of the time). There are days when I get tired of saying "No! No! No!". Parker is getting so big so fast. He has such a big personality. If you have ever seen him and food don't get in his way!! I am busy trying to keep up with everyone and this is my life. I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything.
Love
Us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment