----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Sheet Name: Scribe Designer: Todd Dominey URL: domineydesign.com / whatdoiknow.org Date: 27 Feb 2004 Updated by: Blogger Team ------------------------------------------------------ */ /* Variable definitions ==================== */ /* Defaults ----------------------------------------------- */ body { margin:0; padding:0; font-size: small; text-align:center; color:#29303b; line-height:1.3em; background:#483521 url("http://www2.blogblog.com/scribe/bg.gif") repeat; } blockquote { font-style:italic; padding:0 32px; line-height:1.6; margin-top:0; margin-right:0; margin-bottom:.6em; margin-left:0; } p { margin:0; padding:0; } abbr, acronym { cursor:help; font-style:normal; } code { font-size: 90%; white-space:normal; color:#666; } hr {display:none;} img {border:0;} /* Link styles */ a:link { color:#473624; text-decoration:underline; } a:visited { color: #956839; text-decoration:underline; } a:hover { color: #956839; text-decoration:underline; } a:active { color: #956839; } /* Layout ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { background-color:#473624; border-left:1px solid #332A24; border-right:1px solid #332A24; width:700px; margin:0px auto; padding:8px; text-align:center; font: normal normal 100% Georgia, Times New Roman,Sans-Serif;; } #main-top { width:700px; height:49px; background:#FFF3DB url("http://www2.blogblog.com/scribe/bg_paper_top.jpg") no-repeat top left; margin:0px; padding:0px; display:block; } #main-bot { width:700px; height:81px; background:#FFF3DB url("http://www.blogblog.com/scribe/bg_paper_bot.jpg") no-repeat top left; margin:0; padding:0; display:block; } #wrap2 { width:700px; background:#FFF3DB url("http://www1.blogblog.com/scribe/bg_paper_mid.jpg") repeat-y; margin-top: -14px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; text-align:left; display:block; } #wrap3 { padding:0 50px; } .Header { } h1 { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:6px; padding-left:0; font: normal normal 225% Georgia, Times New Roman,sans-serif; color: #612e00; } h1 a:link { text-decoration:none; color: #612e00; } h1 a:visited { text-decoration:none; } h1 a:hover { border:0; text-decoration:none; } .Header .description { margin:0; padding:0; line-height:1.5em; color: #29303B; font: italic normal 100% Georgia, Times New Roman, sans-serif; } #sidebar-wrapper { clear:left; } #main { width:430px; float:right; padding:8px 0; margin:0; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar { width:150px; float:left; padding:8px 0; margin:0; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #footer { clear:both; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/scribe/divider.gif") no-repeat top left; padding-top:10px; _padding-top:6px; /* IE Windows target */ } #footer p { line-height:1.5em; font-size:75%; } /* Typography :: Main entry ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { font-weight:normal; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font-size:90%; margin:0; padding:0; } .post { margin-top:8px; margin-right:0; margin-bottom:24px; margin-left:0; } .post h3 { font-weight:normal; font-size:140%; color:#1b0431; margin:0; padding:0; } .post h3 a { color: #1b0431; } .post-body p { line-height:1.5em; margin-top:0; margin-right:0; margin-bottom:.6em; margin-left:0; } .post-footer { font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:74%; border-top:1px solid #BFB186; padding-top:6px; } .post-footer a { margin-right: 6px; } .post ul { margin:0; padding:0; } .post li { line-height:1.5em; list-style:none; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/scribe/list_icon.gif") no-repeat left .3em; vertical-align:top; padding-top: 0; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: .6em; padding-left: 17px; margin:0; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } /* Typography :: Sidebar ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar h2 { margin:0; padding:0; color:#211104; font: normal normal 150% Georgia, Times New Roman,sans-serif; } .sidebar h2 img { margin-bottom:-4px; } .sidebar .widget { font-size:86%; margin-top:6px; margin-right:0; margin-bottom:12px; margin-left:0; padding:0; line-height: 1.4em; } .sidebar ul li { list-style: none; margin:0; } .sidebar ul { margin-left: 0; padding-left: 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments {} #comments h4 { font-weight:normal; font-size:120%; color:#29303B; margin:0; padding:0; } #comments-block { line-height:1.5em; } .comment-author { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/scribe/list_icon.gif") no-repeat 2px .35em; margin:.5em 0 0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:0; padding-left:20px; font-weight:bold; } .comment-body { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:0; padding-left:20px; } .comment-body p { font-size:100%; margin-top:0; margin-right:0; margin-bottom:.2em; margin-left:0; } .comment-footer { color:#29303B; font-size:74%; margin:0 0 10px; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.75em; padding-left:20px; } .comment-footer a:link { color:#473624; text-decoration:underline; } .comment-footer a:visited { color:#716E6C; text-decoration:underline; } .comment-footer a:hover { color:#956839; text-decoration:underline; } .comment-footer a:active { color:#956839; text-decoration:none; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #main .profile-data { display:inline; } .profile-datablock, .profile-textblock { margin-top:0; margin-right:0; margin-bottom:4px; margin-left:0; } .profile-data { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:8px; padding-bottom:0; padding-left:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font-size:90%; color:#211104; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border:1px solid #A2907D; padding:2px; } #header .widget, #main .widget { margin-bottom:12px; padding-bottom:12px; } #header { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/scribe/divider.gif") no-repeat bottom left; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #outer-wrapper { margin-top: 0; padding-top: 0; } body#layout #wrap2, body#layout #wrap3 { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main-top { display:none; } -->

Friday, December 26, 2008

Dear Ashtyn,
I am sorry that I am writing to you 3 days after your birthday but things have been crazy at our house. I am so glad that you were sent to live with our family. You are such a special girl with an incredible personality. You are so much fun to be around. The things that you say and do are unbelievable. Like when we had parent/teacher conference this fall and Mrs Harr asked you if you had liked apple day and if you had tried the apple dips with your finger. The look you gave her was priceless. You were appalled that she would even think that! You pointed your finger out and said, (and I quote) "I would NEVER put my finger in dip! PRINCESSES don't put their fingers in dip!!!!". Mrs Harr was trying so hard to take you seriously (laughing behind her paper). But your mom couldn't hold it in. I laughed so hard. You are most certainly the most princessy girl I know. I loved how on your birthday you said, "I don't feel like I am 6. I still feel like I am 5". Like being 6 is supposed to change everything. I remember how 6 years ago you were born. We scheduled for me to be induced so that you wouldn't be born on Christmas. So on December 23rd you were born. We went home the next day on Christmas Eve. You were the absolute best Christmas present ever!!!!! Even better than the trip to Disneyland that your Dad gave me one year! I love you so much and I hope that your 6th year will bring many exciting and fun things to you. Thank you for being my special princess.
Love you lots and lots,
Mommy

No comments: