Parker and His Car
Parker has a car that he loves!! He never ever forgets about it. If we can't find it the world stops. Everyone stops what they are doing and we go on a car hunt. While he follows us around asking for his car. A little while ago we could not find his car anywhere. I had looked and looked and it was not to be found. I thought about it and realized that there was Someone who knew where it was. I knelt down with my son and we said a simple prayer. After the prayer was over I looked behind me and realized that one of the girls toy bins had been in their room the day before and now it was back downstairs in the playroom. I looked in that bin and there it was right on top. We were so happy that we found it. I wiped away tears (from both of us) and we said a prayer of thankfulness to our Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for a Father who cares about little boys and their toys. What a confirmation that He cares about the things that we care about.
No comments:
Post a Comment